Hearts A Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** For Sunny and Tegan**

2 posters

Go down

** For Sunny and Tegan** Empty ** For Sunny and Tegan**

Post  Kassandra Darkheart Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

http://www.soe.com/securityupdate/

O_O... wonderful.. so not only did a person hack into the Playstation Network, now they have gone into FR or possibly all games. GEEZ I COULD SLAP THIS GAME UPSIDE THE HEAD. Evil or Very Mad
Kassandra Darkheart
Kassandra Darkheart
Admin

https://heartsafire.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

** For Sunny and Tegan** Empty Re: ** For Sunny and Tegan**

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks Kass Smile

Every time I try to go to a SOE/Sony website I get a security warning confused

I'm gonna wait 'til it all blows over, lol. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I posted on FRI and MM forums that people should delete their credit/debit cards as soon as they can. I don't use credit/debit cards so I'm not worried. But still, those hackers could hack into our accounts and delete our vaults Shocked

Off-Topic: It looks like those scammers from FRI have transistioned to MM forums, trying to sell their items for waaay too much. I hate FRI.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassandra Darkheart Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Hah, yup. Es and I never used credit cards to buy membership on except for ToonTown, and that was a Disney game too that we trusted when she still had a card. We use game cards now or prepaid credit cards you can buy at drug stores and stuff now.
I think it's the same person who hacked the PSN. Es pointed this out to me - while the PSN was hacked, they should have already prepared and upgraded their security for their PC gaming servers.
I noticed it didn't say weather the games were hacked, or weather their actual SOE site (that contains the list of members info..-_-) was hacked. In a bad way I'm kinda hoping they hacked FR, so they could give us a refund on all our stuff from SC and TCG and such, LOLLL.
They SHOULDDD give us some kind of extra membership and SC for their stupidity AGAIN, but of course that's not gonna happen.

FRI is stupid, lol. They play favorites and most of the people registered on there are just retarded lol.
Kassandra Darkheart
Kassandra Darkheart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyMusic Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

I changed my password two days ago. If I read the thing correctly, it is only an old (2007) international server that got credit card stuff stolen from, and that affects players in certain countries. It said the the American FreeRealms credit card info was on a different and secure server. Yet, they said to watch out for identity theft... sheesh. Suspect I use PayPal.
SunnyMusic
SunnyMusic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassandra Darkheart Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah I tried to read it but I didn't sleep well last night.. so.. some of the words ended up like thsisisashtWARNINGTHEFTHACKEDOMGFRWARNEVERYONEEE :P
Kassandra Darkheart
Kassandra Darkheart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyMusic Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Awww, poor Kassi.... No sleep is a terrible thing. Crying or Very sad

sunny
SunnyMusic
SunnyMusic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassandra Darkheart Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Hahhaahhaa, yeep. COME ON PIRATES ME LASS.
Kassandra Darkheart
Kassandra Darkheart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Kassandra Darkheart wrote:Hah, yup. Es and I never used credit cards to buy membership on except for ToonTown, and that was a Disney game too that we trusted when she still had a card. We use game cards now or prepaid credit cards you can buy at drug stores and stuff now.
I think it's the same person who hacked the PSN. Es pointed this out to me - while the PSN was hacked, they should have already prepared and upgraded their security for their PC gaming servers.
I noticed it didn't say weather the games were hacked, or weather their actual SOE site (that contains the list of members info..-_-) was hacked. In a bad way I'm kinda hoping they hacked FR, so they could give us a refund on all our stuff from SC and TCG and such, LOLLL.
They SHOULDDD give us some kind of extra membership and SC for their stupidity AGAIN, but of course that's not gonna happen.

FRI is stupid, lol. They play favorites and most of the people registered on there are just retarded lol.

Yeah, the Double SC they had on Saturday was part of their "sorry the game was down for 8 hours and you possible lost your personal info to a bunch of hacker losers" jist. That's how they repay us for something like that? Make us buy MORE SC?? Go figure.
FRI=stupid, LOL Kass. They have the same people on there that sit at their computers all day waiting for a new trade thread so they can buy up all the items before anybody else can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassandra Darkheart Mon May 02, 2011 9:49 pm

LOL IKR? bunch of jerks.

BTW, TEG YOU GET ON TOO!!! GUILD EVENT Very Happy
Kassandra Darkheart
Kassandra Darkheart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Off-Topic: Do you guys ever notice the "Similar Topics" at the bottom of the page? Right now I see "Sunny's Bunk", "Tegan's Eggs/Dragons" scratch LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down