Hearts A Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP)

3 posters

Go down

Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP) Empty Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP)

Post  Rusty Cutlass Sat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

I am pleased to announce a new reward program for above average game play, helpfullness, longevity and any other reason yall can think of to reward a fellow pirate with a coveted cannon ram.

Nominate that special pirate in response to this message and starting next Saturday12 May yours truely and hopefully another RAM holding officer, vet or cannon CD guru will dedicate some serious mouse clicking for the purpose of getting a lucky pirate a coveted rev ram, marauder, cajun or one of the many other special rams available on CD. This is your chance to score the ability to never again have to tp off a ship for more ammo!

Tyrant GM is the sole selection authority and her decision is final. Pirates nominated must be guild members in good standaing regardless of rank or position. Due to the game time involved, we can only do one a week so get your name in the hat early!

RCRP is contingent upon officer availability and substitutions are at the discretion of Tyrant GM. Good luck and have fun!
demon2
Rusty Cutlass
Rusty Cutlass

Back to top Go down

Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP) Empty Cannon Ram Nomination

Post  Honey Bun Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 pm

I nominate Nathaniel Bilgewallace
Honey Bun
Honey Bun

Back to top Go down

Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP) Empty reward cannon ram nomination

Post  captainnate27 Sun May 06, 2012 2:57 pm

i nominate Honey Bun

captainnate27

Back to top Go down

Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP) Empty Re: Reward Cannon Ram Program (RCRP)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down